March 20, 2020

Reminders for week of 3/23/2020

Beginning Monday, 3/23/2020, there will be a schedule to work with the students in each grade in Google Classroom.  I will be available and posting assignments on Google Classroom during the scheduled times.  Students are encouraged to ask questions should ask any questions or concerns while completing their assignments during that time. Please be sure to check your other teachers' blog for their schedule.

Assignments will be posted during the scheduled times and due on daily basis.  The following is my schedule for Google Classroom:

8:30 am - 9:15 am (3rd Math)

9:15 am - 10:00 am (3rd Social Studies)

10:45 - 11:30 (2nd Math)

12:15 pm - 1:00 pm (4th Math)

1:45 pm - 2:30 pm (4th Social Studies)


*If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at mswong@olqmnyc.org or send me a message in Google Classroom.  I will respond as soon as I can.


It's important for children to continue to read everyday.  Audible Stories  has free audiobooks for the littlest listeners to teens. It can be streamed via laptop, tablet, phone, or desktop.